Yesterday was a beautiful day and boy did we enjoy it! Our neighbor came over with her 2 girls and introduced herself and invited us to join them at the playground. We had a great time. I think we stayed over there for about 2 hours!
During that time other kiddos and moms came to the park.I think that I am going to enjoy the family friendliness of our neighorhood. There are always kids outside playing. Mackenzie loves to be social so this is the place for us. We made the right decision when we decided to live on post.
The only thing that was bad about the park is that I didn't even think to put sunblock on us and we all got a little sunburnt. The kids are fine this morning but I look like a lobster!
Today is also supposed to be beautiful and then it is supposed to get colder tonight with the chance for snow again. This is some crazy weather.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
We enjoyed the beautiful day
Posted by mackiesmommy at Thursday, March 27, 2008
0 comments:
Post a Comment