Wednesday, March 04, 2009

How well does Mackenzie know Mommy?

How well do your children know you Mommy?
Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....it's a RIOT

Mackenzie, 4

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Be good and to smile

2. What makes mommy happy?
When I share

3. What makes mommy sad?
When I am mean

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
When you tickle me

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
You were good.

6. How old is your mommy?
30

7. How tall is your mommy?
I don't know

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
take pictures

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
I don't know

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know

11. What is your mommy really good at?
taking pictures

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
I don't know

13. What does your mommy do for a job?
Takes pictures

14.What is your mommy's favorite food?
salsbury steak (haha)

15.What makes you proud of your mommy?
taking pictures

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Hannah Montana (She said she isn't a cartoon character but she is a character)

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
work (hmmm)

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
we both have blue eyes

19. How are you and your mommy different?
I go to school and you don't

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because I love you

21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?
You got married

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go
Mall

0 comments: