Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Rings

Since I have lost all the weight, my wedding rings no longer fit. I have been wearing my rings on my middle finger which really bothered me. I wanted to wear them on my ring finger where they were supposed to go. I kept putting off going to Zales to see how much it would cost to get them resized and how long it would take. Pell has been talking about how much he wanted to get me new rings forever but I liked my rings. We talked about new rings while he was deployed and even spent one of our talks looking online together at rings and showing each other what we liked. Well, we were at the mall one day wasting time and I saw Zales and decided that we would go in to see how much it would cost. The sales lady told us how much and when they would be back and then asked if I ever thought of "upgrading". Typical salesperson, right? So, of course, we started looking. I fell in love with a set. Since I am so frugal (nice way of saying cheap-it makes me feel better)I said we would think about it and we left. Well, needless to say, we went back the next day! We bought the rings and I have had to wait 9 days to get them because they had to be sized! It felt like forever. My first rings were a size 7 and these are a 5 1/2. A size and half difference. Wow! I tried so hard to take good pictures but it is super hard! These are the best I could do and they don't do them justice.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So shiny and gorgeous! Love them!

BTW: I'm a 5 1/2 too...Hooray for skinny fingered girls!