Saturday, November 01, 2008

November


It is finally November! We can finally say that Pell will be home this month!!! Yay!
It will be before, on, or after Thanksgiving. So we will have a lot to be thankful for this year. Not that we didn't have a lot to be thankful for already. 26 days until Thanksgiving!!
We are extremely blessed to have had to go through only a 6 month deployment. I am always thinking about all the others in our squadron that have endured the 15 months! I have to give it to all of them. 6 months was hard enough. I know they are more than ready to see their families.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pell is giving you sex eyes!!

M C said...

Whoever approved and thought of 15 months deployments is an idiot! That is waayyy to long! I'm so glad to hear your hubby will be home to you soon! Yey!!