Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Welcome!!!


Hello everyone! I decided to start blogging our family life so you all can keep up with us. This should be an easy way for everyone to check in on us and to see new pictures. You can post comments also on this page so that we can hear from you also. And PLEASE do leave comments--that means that it is worth our time and effort to do this blog for you all. Remember, this is for YOU! Plus, we would love to hear what you have to say.
Add this page to your favorites and check us out every couple of days. I will post new info and pictures alot!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! I always appreciate pictures of a cute kid and it so happens that you have two cute kids.

Anonymous said...

Love It! The Old folks won't be able to read the message under the picture. It's a little too dark and it blends in for them to read.Your father in law just got reading glasses so he may have a hard time.(just Kidding). How do you like my sign in name? I thought it was pretty cute when you told me that is what Mackenzie is calling me these days. Although I liked Crancraw too. Lots of love coming your way from Mac & Ky's Little Granny. xoxoxoxoxoxox

mackiesmommy said...

I changed the font color so it will be easier to read.

Anonymous said...

Good Idea--Seems like an easier way to get pictures. Lots of love, Granma D, & Granma Bill

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Thanks for the email. Looking forward to seeing some of those famous Angie pictures.

Anonymous said...

hey, i thought those pictures were amazing, you do such beautiful work, i am still waiting for you to do my family, i am willing to pay....i can't wait to see you, i miss you guys, i can't wait to meet the newest addition to the family....see you soon...love adele

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Your family is so beautiful! I always love seeing your pictures!! Angie your first photos were so amazing I am so happy for you!!! Talk to you soon! I promise!!! Love ya!!